Sir, I want to apply for BA Hons. political science in Lady Shree ram college , Delhi university . Can you please provide me information regarding this??
Recommended: Know Your Admission Chances in DU Colleges Based on Your 12th Percentage. Click Here
- Registration on the UG portal (https://ug.du.ac.in/) . You need an e-mail id to register. Applicants who do not have a valid e-mail ID must create an e-mail ID before proceeding. The applicants will be eligible to take admission in all the colleges and courses provided they satisfy the cut-off of the colleges and the eligibility for the selected courses. Please fill the application form carefully.
- Payment of the registration fees. The application form will be deemed submitted only when the applicant has paid the relevant registration fee. When the applicant has successfully submitted the registration fee online, they are advised to keep records of the payment’s transaction ID, Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking details and date of transaction as proof for future reference.
- Reopening of the portal. The application will be allowed to update the marks and make minor corrections in the form during this window provided to them. This will only be a one time process.
- Declaration of Cut-off. The University shall declare a minimum of five Cut-Offs. In case, there are still some vacant seats left, further Cut-Offs may be announced by the University. There will be a special Cut-Off only for those candidates who could not/ did not take admission in the initial five Cut-Offs.
- Selection of Course and College. At a time, during cut-off list, the applicant is required to log-in and is allowed to choose only one course and one college. Multiple simultaneous admissions are not permitted. Please note selection of applicant’s college and course can be made only online through their own Dashboard on the UG admissions portal. There will be no physical visit to the colleges at this point in the process. Students have to complete this process in a limited time given.
- An online verification process will be done by respective colleges . In case of lack of necessary documents, candidate to be contacted on email/phone so that the same may be provided. The admission would be declined if candidate not responded.
- Payment of fees to confirm admission . Once the Principal of the College has approved their admission, the applicant will receive a link on their Dashboard on the UG Admissions portal through which they must submit the college/course fees due. It is extremely important that applicants pay the fee within the timeframe allocated, failing which it will be concluded that the applicant is not interested in the course of study at that college, and the admission will be automatically cancelled. Once the applicant has gained admission, they will have to sign an online declaration
- Physical verification of the original documents. The uploaded documents will be verified by the respective colleges. If at this stage it is found that the information given by the applicant is not supported by the documents presented, the admission will be immediately cancelled. No fees will be refunded in such cases.
For other information, you can click here ( https://lsr.edu.in/admissions/admission-procedure/ )
Merit is based on 12th score. 2020 final cutoffs for LSR political science (BA HONS.) were:
Hope, it helps!
All the best.
Admissions to non-entrance based courses, on merit basis happen solely on 12th scores (best of four subjects, details are available on the website during admission time). Cut-off marks for the best four are declared by the college and if you qualify that, you become eligible to secure a seat.
Admissions also happen on Sports and ECA basis. Separate trials for those seats are held although it would be wrong to say that marks do not play a role. Your performance in the trials and your past records are taken into consideratiom if securing admission through this quota.
Else, for the former process, 12th scores solely shall be the criterion.
Lady shri ram is one of the finnest College of Delhi university. If you make in LSR it is very good.
All the best !