Sir, plzz tell me that I have go to a veification center for documents verification of upsee counselling or is it online verification?
After the online document verification and seat allotment. You have two options either freeze or float. If you choose freeze then you confirm your seat and you have to go to the alloted college for document verification. If you choose float then you have to wait for next round. Go to the alloted college for document verification only after freezing your seat.
There is nothing to worry about the document verification process just take all the documents with you. Here is the list of documents:
1. UPSEE Admit Card 2019
2. UPSEE Rank Card 2019
3. Class 10th and 12th Certificate & marksheet
4. Rural weightage certificate (if applicable)
5. Domicile certificate
6. Domicile certificate of his/ her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P
7. Character certificate
8. Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness
9. Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST (if applicable)
10. Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable
11. Income certificate for economically weak candidates
12. GDDA category certificate (if applicable)
13. Other Documents required (only if applicable)
Also the time taken in document verification totally depends on your college. If there is no rush then your documents will be verified in no time but if there is rush it will take some time. It also depends on the their server. However it is one day process the document verification will be done on the same day if you take all the documents.
Hope this helps!!