These are the books for first year MBBS
- B. D Chaurasia's Human Anatomy For Upper Limb, Lower Limb, Thorax And Abdomen.
- Head and Neck By Vishram Singh.
- Clinical Anatomy By Snell.
- Gray's Anatomy For Students By Henry Gray.
- Textbook of Physiology By A. K. Jain.
- Medical Physiology By Guyton And Hall.
These are the books for AIIMS PG
- Diseases of Ear, Nose and throat & Head and Neck Surgery by PL Dhingra and Shruti Dhingra
- Review of Ophthalmology 6th Edition by Ruchi Rai
- Harrison’s Principles Of Internal Medicine- by Dennis Kasper et al and Dan L. Longo
- A Laboratory Course in Plant Physiology by William Francis Ganong
- Harpers Illustrated Biochemistry by Rodwell
- Textbook of Microbiology by CP Baveja
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology by KD Tripathi
Essential Orthopaedics (Including Clinical Methods) by Maheshwari
Hope it helps you