what are the courses provided in fashion designing by Delhi University?
Recommended: Know Your Admission Chances in DU Colleges Based on Your 12th Percentage. Click Here
Hope you are doing fine.
1. B.Voc - Information Technology 3 Years
2. B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) 3 Years
3. B.Voc. (Bachelor of Vocation) Hospitality, Catering, Travel, Tourism & Service Industry 3 Years
4. B.Voc. (Bachelor of Vocation) Interior Design 3 Years
5. B.Voc - Banking & Finance 3 Years
6. B.Voc - Retail Management 3 Years
7. B.Voc. (Bachelor of Vocation) Journalism and Media Management 3 Years
8. B.Voc. (Bachelor of Vocation) Fashion Technology 3 Years
9. BA (HONS) IN ENGLISH 3 Years
10. BA (HONS) IN PSYCHOLOGY 3 Years
11. BSc IN COMPUTER SCIENCE 3 Years.
In order to become a fashion designer one should consider pursuing a bachelor's degree in design. Some popular courses that candidates can pursue in design to become a fashion designer are – BDes, BFTech, BSc in Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, etc.
Hope this is helpful for you.
List of the courses provided in fashion designing by Delhi University are the given below
- B. Voc in web Designing
- Certificate in Event Management and Interior designing
- Advance Diploma in Textile Designing
- Dress Designing
Hope this information will help you