Commencement of online registration form is from January 1, 2020.
The exam will be held from
April 13 to 17, 2020
April 20 to 23, 2020.
Please refer the below article for more information:
Hope this Helps
MHT CET 2020 will be conducted from April 13 to 17 and April 20 to 23 in computer based mode . While the application form of MHT CET will be available tentatively from January 1, 2020. The last date to fill the application form will be tentatively in the second week of March.You may be able to fill MHT CET 2020 application with a late fee of Rs 500 till the third week of March. The admit card of MHT CET will be available in the final week of March in online mode.
Check MHT CET eligiblity criteria provided below :-
- Aspirants must have passed HSC or its equivalent examination. Those who are appearing for their class 12 or equivalent in 2020 are also eligible to apply. Diploma holders are also eligible. B.Sc degree holders with Maths in class XII are also eligible to apply for MHT CET 2020examination.
- Aspirants must have studied with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects.
- General category students must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board/ University. SC/ST/OBC category candidates must have 45% and above in class 12
- There's no age limit to appear for MHT CET
- Aspirants must be of Indian nationality.
MH CET 2020 Exam Date has been released. The exam will be held from 13th April to 17th April 2020 and 20th April to 23rd April 2020 through online mode. This exam is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra.
All the best!