What is the minimum marks required in clat to take admission in the lpu college
Targeting students with an interest to pursue legal education with social sciences to benefit society. Creation of well trained and dedicated professionals in legal framework.
LPU prefers LSAT—India™ scores as part of the selection process for admission to the LL.B. Program although it is not compulsary this year.
The Eligibility Criteria (Qualifying Exam) is pass with
For a candidate, who has not studied English as a subject, the condition of English may be waived off provided the candidate in his qualifying exam has studied in English medium.
So CLAT score if in the required brackets can get you scholarship !
The options like:
Scholarship on the basis of Percentage in qualifying exam/ Qualification previous to Eligibility Qualification
COVID-19 Frontline Scholarship for the Frontline Workforce
Scholarship on the basis of LPUNEST
Scholarship on the basis of CLAT / LSAT--India
Scholarship on the basis of Performance in Sports, Cultural, R&D, Co-curricular and Social Service Bravery Awards.
Special Scholarships and Fee Concessions
And the following program outcomes
- Application of law : Demonstrate the ability to apply substantive and procedural laws at national and international level.
- Professional understanding : Apply knowledge and critical thinking skills to perform competent legal analysis, reasoning, and problem solving;
- Leveraging information technology : usage of online software for the research for arguments and preparation of cases
- Judicial services : Clear Judicial exam and be a member of Judiciary
- Enhancing soft skills : Communicate effectively with different stake holders in society.
- Social justice : Active role in discharging social justice.
- Application of foreign language : Work in global environment with the aid of foreign language.
- Implication of substantive and procedural laws in civil , criminal, intellectual property rights and taxation matters by applying critical thinking and legal reasoning skills.
- Apply skills in public administration
All these combined make LPU a great choice for LAW programs.
For getting into LPU either you need to have valid CLAT score or you need to give LPUNEST. Ranks upto 12,500 you will be eligible for undergraduate law program in LPU. You need to score 60% plus in order to get into LPU.
If you have scored 90% or more in 12th grade, you will be exempt from CLAT and LPUNESt. they will consider you for direct admission.
All the best!