What do you mean by tarrif?
The hostel and food charges are chargedby the college at the time of admission.
Boys Hostel Fees: Rs 1.37 lakh - 1.92 lakh
Per meal the students have to pay Rs 45 for veg and Rs 70 for non-veg.
For more information about hostel and mess facilities, please visit the Shiv Nadar University page on Career360.
It will give you the exact data and other important details of the same.
If anu queries,feel free to ask
Shikhar Singh Chauhan
It depends entirely upon the below two things:
- Quality of the food which in your hostel. If you are satisfied with the quality of food and the Cleanliness of the hostel then no need to change - Be there itself.
- Hostel fees - If the service provided by the hostel appears genuine according to what you paid and is legitimate, then no point of leaving hostel.
Now you should keep in mind that the other Pg or hostel in which you are thinking to stay will have the same problem of food. For few days the quality will be fine and rest of the days it will like hell. So think properly.
I will suggest you to stay in College hostel itself for all the years of B.Tech because :
- You will be getting along your friends easily.
- You can find help immediately for studies.
- Will have access to playground and sports facilities which you will not be getting in other hostel or Pg.
- Any thing regarding college : news, sports, cultural fest and exams always comes to hostel first.
- However may be the quality of food but the food will be freshly cooked and will be available everyday ( no offs).
- You will make memories and learn many things in life, hostel life teaches you many such lessons.
Following are the pros and cons of staying outside the college hostel ( rent a flat) :
- You will have quality food at least in the morning and Night. No guarantee that the maid will always come on time which can lead you to miss you breakfast and tiffin.
- Have access to high speed internet or WiFi.
- Cannot say if the area is safe or not. You will have to search a lot for safe house and good landlord.
- If your room partner is Good or not
I have mentioned you all the points which i think is important to take the decision. Stay in college hostel for first year of your course and change only when you feel you feel the food is not digestible or the hostel fees is way to high.
Hope it helps..!!
The question that you have asked is incomplete.
Please provide me the full details of which college do you want to take admission and also it is based on the no. Of roommates with you are living.
Usually, hostel fee including food charges varies from 60,000 to 1, 30,000
Hope it helps!!