When ipu will release the merit list of b.arch 2020 ? can anyobne please tell the procedure for counselling and ADMISSION for ipu?
Dear Harsh ,
The counselling will be conducted for you if you are qualified in the entrance examination. during the counselling, you will invited to attend the selection process for getting admitted in the chosen courses based on their performance. At the time of counselling, you should submit their original educational documents for verification purpose. If you forgot to carry their documents, their admission will be cancelled.
Apart from that IPU provides offline counselling for B.Arch students .Mostly they are conducting 3 rounds counselling for this years we will discusses briefly
You are called for the first round of counselling if you qualify IPU CET Cutoff and you have to follow rules during the counselling
- Report to the counselling venue in person with all required documents.
- Mark present to the officer. During the first round of counselling, candidates are called on rank/merit basis.
- Submit the counselling fee and collect admission receipt from admission officer.
- In case, the candidates appear for IPU CET Offline Counselling late or on other date, seat allotment will be carried out on the basis of seats available at that time and based on the category to with the candidate belongs.
- Lock the allotted seat by making the fee payment.
- The seats will be locked only after payment of the notified fee in full, there is no provision of payment in instalment during the counselling.
Schedule for second round of counselling will completely depend upon vacancies created due to withdrawal during the first round of IPU CET 2020 Offline Counselling .
- You must keep in touch with the official website to know updates related to second round of the counselling.
- If you have appeared for first round of counselling can appear for the second round with no additional fee.
- No change of seats is applicable after taking admission in allotted institutes during second round of counselling. If you selected in university-affiliated colleges through counselling will not be eligible to take advantage of Management quota system.
- Process of seat withdrawal will not be applicable after second round of counselling. If you drop their seat allocation at any point then the fee submitted will not be refunded.
- In case of left over seats after second counselling, decision of Government of NCT Delhi would be final.
Hope it will helpful