I would suggest you to go for RIIM Pune because of various reasons but most important of those is its location. RIIM being situated in Pune which is currently a hub of management institutes and corporate bodies will give you lot of exposure in terms of culture and practical and RIIM Pune PGDM course is well known because of updated curriculum, certification, national as well as international exposure with in a reasonable fees. Few other points are mentioned below:
1. College is approved by AICTE.
2. College located in the city which makes it easy for students to access whole Pune.
3. Limited no. of Seats which makes it easier for college to give individual attention to Students.
4. 20+ Industrial Visit.
5. Certification courses from IIM along with their PGDM Program.
6. International exposure to Singapore.
7. Various educational as well as sports scholarship for Students.
8. Companies Like Amazon, Flipkart, Deloitte, Wipro, Capgemini, Paytm, CCD, ITC, JK Tyre, Tech Mahindra, Byju's, Amul, Oppo, Birla SunLife, Coca-Cola, Eureka Forbes, Gillette India, GODREJ, Havells Limited, Hindustan Unilever, Infosys, ING Vysya, Intel, Mahindra and Mahindra, Decathlon, Cello, Pantaloons, Khadims, BOSE, Coolberg, Vodafone, Airtel, WNS, Gallagher, IDBI Federal, DHFL, Swiggy, ZS Associates, Future Group, Berger Paints, Northern Trust, , L&T Infotech, Lexi Pens, Emcure, Just Dial, Cushman & Wakefield And many more top leading banks like HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, HSBC, Yes Bank, IDBI etc.
9. Highest ROI (Return on Investment) as their fees is the lowest among all colleges ad their average package 6-6.5 lacs and highest is 14 lacs.
From my side among those three the best is is sai ram murti smarak international business school or srms Lucknow. It is a private autonomous institute.
The course PGDM cost about 5.1 lakhs. the faculties and the infrastructure is very good.The placement rate is good. About at 5% students get placed.
Hope hope this will help you