After Completing PG in medicine should we study still to work as Surgeon? After finishing UG&PG in India can we work as a surgeon in abroad countries?
For becoming a surgeon in India the following eligibility is required
- Completing MBBS in an recognized University
- Applying for Masters in surgery which is MS
- Completing masters in any specialization such as Nose, nuerology, pediatric etc.
- After that if needed a doctor can apply for more specialization.
- Completing the mandatory duty in a hospital or medical collage
- After that a doctor can apply in private hospitals or government hospitals for job.
A person can work as doctor in foreign countries by completing certain procedures such as USMLE exam for US and intership periods which is needed for various countries. After getting abroad, you have to apply for medical practise to get the certified residency certificate.
Hope this will help you.