Bmm course ki fees kya h or admission process kya h or admission kab start hognge nd eligibility kya h???
BMM, ( Bachelor of Mass Media ) is an undergraduate course, of duration 3 years.
Admission in this course is based on BMM eligibility which is a minimum of 50% in class 12 from a recognized board. But some colleges conduct entrance exams also like St. Xavier’s Mumbai.
The average tuition fee for BMM in India is between 40,000 to 3,00,000 for a span of 3 years it depend on colleges.
Some top colleges which offers this course are :
- St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
- Sophia College for Women, Mumbai
- Chandigarh University - [CU],Chandigarh
- Kishinchand Chellaram College of Arts, Commerce & Science, [KCCACS] Mumbai
- L.S. Raheja College of Arts & Commerce, [LSRCA] Mumbai
Hope it helps !