Hello, a non icar college student is eligibile to seek admission in icar aieea pg cousre entrance exam which is conducted by NTA.if it is yes,then kindly share the document or notification regarding it. thank you.
Candidates who want to take the ICAR-AIEEA exam for admission to the 2022–2023 academic year must be eligible to do so. "Applying for AIEEA (PG), participating in the exam, and qualifying the same does not necessarily guarantee acceptance of eligibility," the Information Bulletin states.
1. Nation of origin
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
2. Academic Conditions -
- The prerequisite for registration is a bachelor's degree.
- Candidates who appear should be qualified to take the test.
- The applicants must have completed one of the following degrees: 10+2+4, 10+2+5, B.V. Sc. & A.H., or 10+6 years of study (B.Sc.Ag.).
- Only two ICAR-DUs are open to applicants having a bachelor's degree from a 10+2+3 programme (NDRI Karnal and IARI Pusa).
- Candidates for admission to the M.V.Sc. programme must have a B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree and have completed an internship.
You can find the notifications on the official website- icar.nta.ac.in