Hi, I am appearing for cat 2020, When should i apply for FMS , whether after cat exam or before the cat exam in October to November?
As per your query, FMS Delhi opens the online portal for registration from october and it closes in november . You have to register for the same before CAT Exam that is on 29th Nov.
The guidelines for registration are:
- Candidates with minimum 50% marks at the graduation level (SC/ST: Passing marks; OBC/ PWD/CW: 45% as per the University rules) or equivalent CGPA. Candidates in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
Steps to follow for registration:
- Create your Login
- Verify your Email ID
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Upload the Required Scanned documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Things to take care : You will need to submit subjective responses (essays) for 5 questions . You will need a couple of hours to finish the application process.
Application Fee and Registration:
Mode of Application:
All candidates are required to register using the online registration system available on FMS website
- FMS Application Fees: Rs. 1,000/- for all other category applicants, Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/PWD for each programme. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one programme are required to register and pay separately for each programme.
Hope this helped...
Good Luck !!