how to apply for this college and what is the cutoff cet ranking and fees
Hello Aspirant. I think you have a query regarding the admission criteria for College of Engineering, Trivandrum as well as Government Engineering College, Haveri (the tags related to this question reflect so). You want to know the cutoff trend as well as fees required for this college. As you didn't mention your caste as well as the stream in which you have interest, I assume you are a General (Open Category) candidate and thus I will try to give a generalized answer.
Speaking about cutoffs of College of Engineering, Trivandrum , I have listed the names of the courses along with the corresponding 2019 Home State Rank Cutoffs below:
- Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering - 2569
- Civil Engineering - 3097
- Computer Science Engineering - 479
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 1609
- Industrial Engineering - 6363
- Mechanical Engineering - 1532
For Government Engineering College, Haveri, I have listed the names of the courses along with the corresponding 2019 Home State Rank Cutoffs in the similar way:
- Civil Engineering - 80052
- Computer Science and Engineering - 72597
- Electronics and Communication Engineering - 62702
- Mechanical Engineering - 89885
Now regarding the overall fees required for these two colleges, you need at least INR 1.13 Lakhs to pursue B.Tech from College of Engineering, Trivandrum whereas Government Engineering College, Haveri takes INR 72,360 approx for BE.
If you want to know more about these colleges and get genuine reviews as well, check out these links: https://www.careers360.com/colleges/college-of-engineering-trivandrum
I hope this information is enough to answer your query.
Thank you and all the best for your future.