how to get admission in CET exam In Maharashtra (Mumbai) , what is the date of application form? in 2021
It seems that you are seeking information regarding MHT CET 2021 Application form so let me know you that an application form was already released by the competent authorities on June 8th and you have to fill it out as soon as possible because last date is July 7th without any late fee.
It is released on the official website as given below by The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell :-
For correct application process you can follow the complete application process as described below :-
- You have to fill the registration form very firstly by visiting to the above mentioned official website.
- To register, you will have to enter your basic details such as your name, father's name, mother's name, contact details and so on.
- Then after you will also be required to create a username (4 to 15 characters) and password (8 to 20 characters).
- Now the registered candidates will have to visit the MHT CET home page and required to login using their username and password created in the third step.
- Now coming to the last part, you are required to enter your preferences in the MHT CET application form 2021 for exam day like language of exam, exam centers, etc.
- Then you have to proceed for uploading of images in the prescribed format :-
15 KB to 50 KB
5 KB to 20 KB
- Now you have to proceed for payment of application fee which is Rs. 800/- + Bank Charges for candidates from Maharashtra State belonging to general category, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and Rs.600/-+Bank charges for candidates of backward Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and persons with disability; Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
For complete details about MHT CET 2021 , check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.