I am currently pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering at IIT Madras-8.16 CGPA, XII 95.82%, X 10 CGPA. What is a good CAT score to get call from IIM A,B,C,L,I,K?
CAT ( Common Admission test) Examination is for Graduate programs in Management studies. This Examination is conducted by IIM (Indian Institute of Management) for year 2021 and total marks of CAT is 300. The minimum Eligibility for admission in any top IIM Universities across India is 80+% in 10th and 12th standard and CAT Score to be 90+ percentile to get a call for admission.
As you have secured excellent percentage in 12th and good CGPA in Bachelors, I will provide you the list of IIM Colleges along with there NATA cut off percentage.
- IIM Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Calcutta - 99%.
- IIM Lucknow, Indore, Kozhiode - 97-98%.
- IIM Amritsar, Nagpur, Sambalpur - 95 - 96%.
- IIM Trichy, Raipur, Ranchi, Kashipur - 94 - 95%.
- IIM Vizag, Udaipur, Bodhgaya - 92 - 94%.
- IIM Shilong, Sirmaur, Jammu - 90%
IIM are top universities along with IITs and NITs and to get admission you really have score 90+ percentage in CAT Examination. Hope you find this information helpful. All the best for Admission in IIM's.
Thanks & Good Luck!...