I am studying in aiims patna but I have completed my 10 and 12 from Indore, mp. Am I eligible for state quota in mp for neet PG ? what are the documents required to get state quota in mp?
As far as STATE OF ELIGIBILITY is concerned, I would like you to put attetion to following:
- For NEET PG (or any post graduation degrees) the state quota will be seen/availed from where you have completed your under graduation ie, in your case it will be BIHAR as you have done your under-graduation from AIIMS Patna.
- For NEET (or any under graduation program) the state quota will be seen/ availed for the state where you have completed your (10+2) or have permanent residence certificate for.
Documents required for NEET PG Couselling:
- NEET PG 2021 admit card issued by NBE
- NEET PG 2021 result/score card
- MBBS mark sheets of first, second and third professional examinations
- Provisional/degree certificate of MBBS
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI
- High school/higher secondary/date of birth certificate as proof of birth date
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/voter ID/Passport/driving licence)
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate (as applicable)
Hope this helps...
Good Luck !!