i got 545 in pcm in ipe how many marks should i get in ts eamcet to get rank below 5000
We cannot predict the exact marks because rank depends on normalized score, number of candidates appeared and marks scored in individual subjects. Rank also depends on category. To get rank below 5000 you need to score in between 135-150. Rank also depends on category. This an estimated score you actaul rank may change.
We have TS EAMCET knockout package to help you with your preparation. You may try it TS EAMCET Knockout
EAMCET rank is calculated based on your Ipe marks and EAMCET marks. 25% weightage is given to Ipe marks and the remaining 75% weightage is given to EAMCET marks. Since your Ipe marks are fine so inorder to get a rank below 5000 in Ts Eamcet scoring around 80 to 85 marks will definitely fetch you a rank below 5000.