Sir,which is college best for ECE and IT GIET and ISTS?for education and placements??
Below I have provided the required details about both the colleges mentioned above -
GIET University :
- Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology University, Gunupur is a private state university and was eshtablished in the year 1997. The campus is about 43 acres and has 278 faculty people.
- The university is approved by UGC.
- The university offers courses like B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech,BBA, MBA, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D etc.
- The university has all the required facilities like boys hostel, girls hostel, gym, library, cafeteria, medical/hospital, wifi, transport, swimming pool, convenience store, alumni associations, parking facility, guest room, bank facilities etc.
- As far as the placements are concerned, a B.E./B.Tech candidate gets a average package of Rs 2.41 Lakhs and M.E./M.Tech gets a package of Rs 3.58 Lakhs.
- As per the student reviews, the college is good though not the best.
International School of Technology and Sciences for women :
- ISTS is a private owned college and was eshtablished in the year 2009. It has about 96 faculty members.
- The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- The college offers courses like B.E./B.Tech , M.E./M.Tech , Diploma.
- The college has the facilities like girsl hostel,gym,library,sports,cafeteria,medical/hospital,wifi,alumni association,guest room,transport facilities etc.
Now according to me, GIET University is better compared ISTS in terms of education and placements. But for women ISTS college will be a good option. Now its your call which college you want to go for.
You can also go through this link and checkout the details about both the colleges -
- GIET University Gunupur : https://www.careers360.com/university/giet-university-gunupur
- ISTS : https://www.careers360.com/colleges/international-school-of-technology-and-sciences-for-women-rajahmundry
Good Luck !!!!