Sastra B.Tech Admission Procedure 2019
Sastra Deemed University will offer admission in 2019 under the following two streams:
Through stream 1:
Admissions to 70% of the seats will be made through stream 1 on the basis of JEE Main scores and normalized scores of the 10+2 or equivalent exam.
The 25% weightage will be given to JEE Main scores and the remaining 75% will be given to marks scored in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
The combined scores will be used to prepare the rank list and candidates will be invited for admission on the basis of the rank list.
Through stream 2:
Candidates can apply through both the streams. In case, a candidate has not appeared for JEE Main 2019 exam and has applied for stream 1, the weighted score for the 25% will be considered 0 but the qualifying exam aggregate scores will be given 75% weightage to arrive at the combined score. However, in case of stream 2, the qualifying exam scores will be given 100% weightage.