Hello candidate. Both the colleges are better in their own way. But MITS college is better in all the aspects. The college has good infrastructure and facilities. The college provides peaceful and happy environment to study. The faculty here are highly qualified and well experienced. Better go with MITS for bright future.
Below I have provided the neccessary details regarding both the colleges mentioned below -
Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior :
- The college is a private owned college and was eshtablished in the year 1957. The campus is about 45 acres with 85 faculty people.
- The college is affiliated to Rajib Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal and is also accredited 'B++' grade by NAAC.
- The college offers both UG and PG programmes like B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech , Ph.D, B.Arch, MCA etc.
- The college has all the required facilities like boy's hostel, girl's hostel, gym, library, cafeteria, medical/hospital, convenience store, alumni association, guest room , bank facilities etc.
- Talking about the placements, B.E./B.Tech students gets a average package of 3.50 Lakhs
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur :
- SVCE is a private college and was eshtablished in the year 1984. The campus is about 95 acres with 312 faculty people.
- The college is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and has been accredited 'B' grade by NAAC. Also, the college has been placed at a rank of 143rd among engineering colleges by NIRF.
- The college offers courses like B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech .
- The college has the facilities like boys and girls hostel, gym, library, cafeteria, medical/hospital, transport, wifi, alumni associations etc.
- As far as the placements goes, B.E./B.Tech gets a average package of 3.36 Lakhs.
Now according to me Madhav Institute of Technology and Sciences is better compared to SVCE. The former has better facilities, has better teaching experience since it is a old college, and the college also has better placements.
You can go through the below mentioned links and checkout the required details about the colleges mentioned above -
- MITS : https://www.careers360.com/colleges/madhav-institute-of-technology-and-science-gwalior
- SVCE : https://www.careers360.com/colleges/sri-venkateswara-college-of-engineering-sriperumbudur
Good Luck !!!!
I am here for helping you....
By considering your doubt I came to know that you want to compare to colleges so as per your doubt I am providing you a link below which age of career 360 college compare tool where you can compare your mentioned colleges and can see their rating, ranking, recommendation, placement etc I think this will be sufficient for your question...
Links given below:
Apart from this I want to inform you that...
Careers360 is coming up with India's Biggest Talent Search Exam-"CTSE" where aspirants of JEE and NEET 2020/21 can take the test and win prizes & scholarships worth 1.25 crores. Students studying in class 11th, 12th and 12th droppers can appear for this exam. They will get to know where they stand in terms of preparation and competition. Every student will have to pay a nominal fee of rupees 100/- and in return, he will get Paytm cashback offers worth rupees 250* and prizes include: cash, laptops, smartphones, amazon echos, Careers360 almanacs, power banks and more.
Don't forget to share it with your friends....
I hope it will be beneficial for you....
For more queries you can upvote my answer and can ask in the comment section below...
Best of luck...