Hello aspirant, I'll suggest you jntu anyday because of the following reasons
- This university has been deemed an autonomous one after Act No 30 of the approval of the Andhra Pradesh Legislature known as the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities Act, 2008 which came into force on 18th August, 2008.
- JNTU has three branches in Andhra Pradesh i.e. Jntu (Hyderabad), Jntu (Kakinada) and Jntu (anantapur)
- A premier institution with academic and research -oriented courses, the B.Tech programs (Undergraduate programs) are about 25. Major branches among them are Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation &Control, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Bio-medical, Civil and many more. A few courses are also offered through the correspondence cum contact mode.
- The admission into B.Tech is based on EAMCET or ECET ranks, the admission into M.Tech is based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or PGECET Acores and the admission into MCA is based on ICET rank.
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State Top EngineeringColleges list from based on Eamcet.
Hope you will make the correct choice. All the best