Which one is better for CSE-VIT chennai or Sastra university?Will I get CSE in Sastra with 94.6% in CBSE boards and 89.71 percentile in JEE?
I passed my 12th class last year . And I too gave VITEE 2018. My rank was average and i was called for counseling which i missed. But at the end of counseling day , i enquired and they were ready to give any stream of choice .
VIT is one of the most reputed private colleges with nice ratings but heavy fees . As your score is good , CSE is possible.
Just attend the counseling and see.
Hope this helped .
Best of luck.
70% seats are filled on the basis of JEE Main while the rest 30% seats will be filled on the basis of marks in 10+2. B.Tech (Lateral Entry) admission is based on the marks in 10+2 only.
|70% of the total seats will be filled on the basis of valid score in JEE Main & merit in 10+2. 30% seats will be filled on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2|
- 70% seats in B.Tech course are filled on the basis of JEE Main score along with prior weightage to the marks in 10+2.
- 30% seats in B.Tech are filled on the basis of merit drawn on the basis of marks in 10+2 followed by counselling. Students can also opt for B.Tech Integrated and Lateral admission.
- Visit the official website of Sastra University.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents such as mark sheet/ photograph, Signature and certificates.
- Pay the application fee by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
- Submit and save the application and retain the application number for future usage.
APPLICATION FEE: INR 650
1st year: 1,47000
2nd year: 1,21000
3rd year: 1,21000
4th year: 1,21000
VIT CHENNAI FEE STRUCTURE
1st year 198000
2nd year 195000
3rd year 195000
4th year 195000
Hope you are satisfied with my answer
ALL THE BEST!
JEE Main 2020 College Predictor
Know your college admission chances based on your JEE Main Percentile