Sardar Patel Institute of Technology is an autonomous un-aided Research and Engineering Institute affiliated to University of Mumbai.
- The institute is one of the best engineering colleges in the country and has been providing high-quality education over the years.
- The training and placement cell of the college prepares students for facing corporate interviews.
- The college provides internship, industrial visits an seminars.
- The highest salary package offered was 39 LPA and the average salary was 7.69 LPA and the lowest salary was 3.5 LPA.
- Internships are also offered on subjects such as Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things.
- The College also provides Scholarship to meritorious students.
- Top recruiting companies are TCS, JP Morgan, Morgan and Stanley. High rated companies such as Google and Amazon also come for recruitment.
- The College has top class facilities along with excellent faculty members.
Pune Institute of Computer Technology, is a private unaided engineering college is also good for Engineering course.
- Almost 80-85% of students get placed including the electronics and telecommunication branch.
- The avg package is about 8 Lakh.
- Top companies like Microsoft, Rakuten, yahoo Deutsche bank etc.
- The College has good learning curriculum with all the facilities available.
- The WiFi is available inteh campus with well equipped laboratories and infrastructure.
Lastly as compared to pict is better because of world class facilities and placement cell.
hope this helps!!