Which regular undergraduate course to do along with CS(company secretary) other than CA, LLB , MBA , b.com , certification course by ICSI , NCFM or CFA? Is there any other option than these ? Can we do BBA simultaneously with CS and pursue a foreign language course side by side on weekends ?
These are some certification courses you can do along with CS.
1. Certificate courses in Share Market.
2. Certificate course in Investment Management.
3. Short Term courses in Insurance.
4. Diploma in a Capital Market.
5. Diploma in the Money Market.
6. Certificate course in Finance
7. Certificate course in Banking.
8. Certificate in Consumer Protection law.
9. Certificate in Business Skills.
10. Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law & Business Laws (CCLBL)
11. Certificate Course in Corporate Social Responsibility.
12. Certificate Course in Competition Law/ Advanced Professional Course in Competition Law and Market Regulation, 2016.
13. Certificate course in Corporate Governance.
14. Six Month Certificate Course On Corporate Law (Online)
15. Certificate Programme in Entrepreneurial Innovation.
16. Certificate courses by National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM).
17. Various Certificate and Short-term courses offered by NCFM – NSE – National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
18. Various certificate course provided by IGNOU.
Yes, you can do BBA and CS simultaneously. Although things will become slightly tough for you at that time, but if you’re sincere enough to manage it effectively, you’ll be easily able to manage both of them.
Yes, you can learn foreign language course on weekends. You can pursue any online certification course on foreign languages. Or you can use some free source like youtube, duolingo, and many more for learning new languages.