Vivek Srivastava
Vivek Srivastavas picture
Vivek SrivastavaLast Seen: 2 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 22-May-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

By mistake i freeze my choice in 3rd round of upsee.....Is their any way to sit in special round.

Write your answer

Answers (2)

Neha Singh

Neha Singh 29 days ago

Neha Singhs picture
Neha SinghLast Seen: 22 hours 18 min agoJoined on: 17-Apr-2017Education Interest: B.E /Btech.Education Level: Class 12

yes you can definitely go for the special round called as the spot round . The seat which you have freezed is now yours if you want to try for spot then you need to re-pay the counselling fee for spot round and thus due to the reason as yours some candidates are there who dont want the seat and thus either leave for iits nits or some more better colleges or for the spot round . So go ahead dont be tensed you will surely get a seat in spot if your rank is that much good and the seats are left.

Comment (0)

Write your comment


Tanmoy Munshi 29 days ago

Tanmoy Munshis picture
Tanmoy MunshiLast Seen: 2 days 16 hours agoJoined on: 14-Jun-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hey Vivek,

No worries there is a spot round counselling for the leftover seats. You can sit for that round to get a college where the seats are vacant. But in this round, you won't get a choice for your own prefered college and the brach of that college. Either of the one you can choose. you can contact the UPSEE officials to get details about the special round or spot round counselling.

Hope that helps

all the best

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your UPSEE Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions