can a MPC studrnt take bba entrance test in manipal university and lovely professional university
Yes you can take LPUNEST for BBA, the test however will act as scholarship test only.
You have a chance to apply for it till August 27th 2020, the maximum scholarship that can be attained is 35% of your program fee.
The BBA programs are highly in demand these days because of fabulous placements which happened at LPU, DeShaw recruited at 18 LPA, Trident t 15 LPA and federal bank at 10.20 LPA !
The best way is to visit their website, open up the portal and simultaneously call up their toll free numbers, the support cell will help you through the process and also take up all your queries and doubts.
Yes you are eligible,you may apply for LPUNEST 2020 .
Yes, an MPC student is eligible for taking BBA in Delhi university or in lovely professional university.
But before going to DU check out the college eligibility,
- One should have 12th with 50% minimum
- must be qualified in any of the entrance exams mentioned,
- AIMA UGAT
- One should secure 60% in qualifying examination
- fee structure in the DU for BBA is 75k.
eligibility criteria for LPU,
- one should have 10+2 in recognised board with atleast 50%
- One should be qualified in its entrance exam NEST. But if you don't want any scholarship you can get direct admission with attempting any entrance exam.
- Fees in the lPU is 3 Lakhs
So,I hope I cleared your question.