Colleges accepting GMAT score ?Also how MBA from Abroad differs from MBA in India?
Some of the colleges accepting GMAT score are:
1. ISB, Hyderabad and mohali campus
2. S.P. Jain institute of management and research
3. IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow, Indore, Kozhikode
4. Great lakes institute of management
5. TISS, Mumbai and numerous others.
Now coming to your next question, there is a vast difference between MBA abroad and MBA in India. Firstly you will need to posess a good GRE or GMAT score as well as a 2-3 year work experience to be able to pursue MBA abroad while in India you have to just qualify entrance examination followed by group discussion and interview. Next, the cost of studying is much higher in abroad and inspire of attaining exposure, there is no surety whether you will get placement or not in case of abroad. In India you might not get enough exposure but there is a high chance of getting place and the cost of studying is also lower as compared to abroad.