Hy there is a comparsion below
- Infrastructure - In infrastructure, Chandigarh University wins. No doubt it has a quite wonderful infrastructure as their are students from different countries. CGC Landren infrastructure is not that good comparable to CU.
- College Life- It's the most important thing for everyone because that what everyone wants a perfect college life. CU has a edge over CGC in this again as a lot of events take place in CU. There are a lot of places for roaming and eating in CU also.
- Placement- That's what literally su***, at the time of placement students of cgc and CU sit together. So, the company won't give you an advantage if you are a student at CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY.
- Fees- If you take hostel then Fees for CU is 10Lakhs while of CGC is 6.4 Lakhs but CU offers a lot of scholarship programs. E.g. if you have 90%+ in Boards then your semester fee will be reduced to 50%.
- Facilities - It's common better facilities cost more, so, CU offers good facilities to it's students.
for more information about the institues you can go through the below mentioned links:-
ALL THE BEST