Give Gate examination get a good rank.After gate results apply at IISC in the courses of your choices.prepare for interview and do well in it and you are through to IISC.
let me know in the comment box if you are having any further doubts
hope you find it helpful
You need to appear for gate and score great scores. If you are good with great scores you can definitely get a seat in your desired college by applying for gate counselling.
Eligibility criteria are-
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering/ science/a master’s degree in science with CPI not below the minimum of 55 percent marks /5.5 (on a 10 point scale).
- For admission into M.Tech. in Biological Sciences and Bio-engineering, applicants having bachelor’s degree in pharmacy/medicine/veterinary science with marks/CPI, not below the minimum of 55 percent marks /5.5 (on a 10 point scale).
- Valid GATE Score is Mandatory For Admission To The M.Tech. Program for the regular (non-sponsored) candidates.
- For M.Tech (Engineering Geoscience) Candidates having MSc degree in Earth Science/ related streams or B.E/B. Tech in Geoscience/Civil engineering along with valid GATE score are eligible.
- The requirement of GATE score is waived off for the candidates with M.B.B.S. degree as well as for the B.Tech graduates from IITs with a minimum overall CPI of 6.5 and a minimum CPI of 8.0 in the last two years in B.Tech.