I have scored 40.667 normalised score in tancet 2019 i belong to sc category am i eligible to get admission in anna unviversity mba course
Hey Madhu! According to last year cutoff unfortunately you won't get Anna University for MBA as its SC category cutoff marks was 51. But you can try for other colleges based on your TANCET MBA score.
- Thiagarajar School of Management(Co-Ed), Madurai
- Kumaraguru College of Technology, Chinnavedampatti Post, Coimbatore
- St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, OMR, Chennai
Hope this may help you!
As per the previous year cutoff trends, the cutoff score for an SC category candidate in Anna University was 51. Since your normalised score is lower than the last year's cutoff score, you seem to have very slight chances of getting admission. However, don't lose hope as cutoff change every year. Look for other colleges as well to keep your options open while waiting for the rounds.
All the Best!
It may be a little difficult to get into University department of Anna University for the MBA program as their cutoff for SC candidates lies somewhere near 50. But you can definitely look out for some other colleges like
- Thiagarajar school of Management
- Kumaraguru College of Technology
- St. Joseph's college of Engineering
- PSG Institute of Management and other colleges.