Is Chandigarh University a good option for placements and internships in mass communication and journalism undergraduation course?
Chandigarh University is Best for Mass Communication due to following reasons
1. It is having best course curriculum as per industry demand.
2. In Mass Communication department there are regular Industry experts interactions
3. Workshops Seminars and Conferences are the best part of it.
4. Student got jobs offers and Internship offers from Leading organizations like ABP news, Zee News, NDTV etc.
5. Beyond curriculum training is also an important part.
6. Students of Media Studies are very creative and have won many awards at National level.
7. Here is best combination of Faculty from industry and academia background.
8. Productions from students are the USP of Media Studies department.
I am of CU too
All the best!
Hello shruti ,
Chandigarh University is pretty good for mass communication.
University Institute of Media Studies (UIMS) - ranked among the Best journalism and mass communication colleges in Punjab nurtures creative and effective media professionals for the exciting field of journalism and mass communication. The department focuses on the emerging and enduring forms of mass media and fosters an environment of experiential learning. Curriculum framed as per latest national &international trends ensures that our students incorporate the best available knowledge and are groomed according to latest media industry requirements, keeping in mind the rapid changes in this field.
The university provides two courses.
1.Undergraduate Courses: Bachelor of arts (Journalism + Mass Communication)
2. Post Graduate Courses: Masters of Art (Journalism + Mass Communication)
At the University Institute of Media studies in Chandigarh University the primary objective is to create talented individuals who are industry ready as soon as they pass out from the University. In order to achieve this, the curriculum has been designed in a manner which provides maximum ‘hands on’ training to students. The emphasis is to create an ambiance in which the student enjoys the learning experience thereby enabling the student to discover his or her true calling.
Hope it Helps
All the best !!!