Is diploma in Physiotherapy course invalid in India?
No, there is nothing invalid in doing diploma in physiotheraphy course.
Check the list below to know best colleges in India providing diploma course in physiotherapy.
1. King George's Medical University
2. Medical College, Kolkata
3. Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Saifai
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
5. Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Patna
6. Nilratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata
7. Regional College of Paramedical Health Sciences, Guwahati
8. Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
9. Himalayana University, Itanagar
10. Composite REgional Centre, Srinagar
You can check other colleges also here - https://medicine.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-diploma-in-physiotherapy-colleges-in-india
If this course would be invalid, there should be no colleges for it.
But, there are so many good colleges taking this course in India, so diploma in Physiotherapy is valid in India.
It's valid if done through proper channel like regular course done in a regular college or institute attending daily lectures and practicals. My response is based on the tags you have given, you have tagged an open university but the course has been banned by UGC if done through distance education.
Even if it's a paramedical course it's still needs practical training you can't probably treat patients after doing the course in an open mode.
For more details on the course and colleges. Refer the link below.
Hope this answers your query!