Hi Divjot, to get admission in ILS college, pune it is necessary to give MH CET. Candidate need to qualify MHCET law to get admission here. Admission to this college is based on merit in this exam. And merit may get change every year.
I hope it will help.
I would like to tell you that those seeking admission to BA.LLB or LLB at Indian Law Society’s Law College must qualify MH CET LAW.
I would suggest you visit the careers360's link given below which has detailed info of ILS college.
The link for the same is:https://www.careers360.com/colleges/indian-law-society-law-college-pune
Hope this helps and all the best!
The college offers five-year BA.LLB degree program at undergraduate level. At postgraduate level, the college offers three-year LLB, LLM course and a number of Diploma Courses.
- Those seeking admission to BA.LLB or LLB must qualify MH CET LAW.
- Admissions to the LLM are done on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
- PG Diploma course admissions are done on first come first serve basis based on merit of qualifying examination.
- Application forms are available through offline and online mode.
- The college offers reservations as per rules of the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
ILS offers five-year BA.LLB at undergraduate level and three-year LLB course at postgraduate level. As per the guidelines of Government of Maharashtra, candidates seeking admissions to law courses must apply for MH CET Law. Both the courses are affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Those seeking admission to BA.LLB degree program should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in any stream while scoring minimum 45% marks. Reserved category candidates need to score minimum 40% marks.
- LLB degree requires a minimum pass in graduation in any discipline while securing 45% marks in all years. Reserved seat candidates need to have minimum 40% marks.
ILS Law College Diploma Admissions 2019
In addition to UG and PG courses, the college also offers two Diploma courses namely Diploma in Taxation Laws and Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare. The duration of the courses is of one year.
- Admissions are based on first-come-first-serve basis where 180 students are admitted under DTL and 60 students under DLL & LW course.
- Candidates applying for any of two diploma courses must have passed graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
ILS Law College Application Process 2019
The application form for each course will be made available through online and offline mode. Candidates are requested to log on to the college website for regular updates. Also, candidates seeking admissions into 3-year or 5-year law degree must apply online for MH CET Law.
- Application form along with prospectus can be obtained from the college starting from the second/ third week of May during working hours.
- The cost of application form is INR 1100 which must be submitted in cash.
- Candidates can register online by filling an application form through the college website.
- The requisite fee for the prospectus or application form must be paid through online payment mode via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
ILS provides reservation as per government rules and policies as follows:
- 50% of seats have been reserved for candidates of SC, SBC, ST, NT, VJNT and OBC categories.
i am sc student i got 71 marks in mh law cet.. can i get admission in ils law college pune 3 year llb
Select your reason of reporting
Select your reason of reporting