What is the eligibility criteria for Great Lakes chennai and what cutoff of CAT is required for it ??
PGPM 2020-21 Eligibility
- For PGPM 2020 Intake, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1 st January 2017, CAT taken in 2018/2019, XAT taken in 2019/2020 or CMAT taken in 2019
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- A minimum work experience of two years by March 31, 2020
PGDM 2020-22 Eligibility
- For PGDM 2020 Intake, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2018, CAT taken in 2018/2019, XAT taken in 2019/2020 or CMAT taken in 2019/2020
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2020 are eligible to apply
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience (if any) and performance in the personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on Academic Abilities, Standardized Test Scores, Rank Holders,
- You should possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognised Institution
- CAT should be taken in 2018/19
- You shpuld be either a fresher or should have less than 24 months of experience as of June 30th, 2020
- Special preference for College/University rankers in terms of an extra weightage.
- Great Lakes only uses CAT scores only for screening applications.
- Applicants are evaluated on the basis of your scores, past academic experience, essays, work experience and performance in the Personal Interview.
- Candidates with more than 24 months of experience should apply for PGPM program.
- Great Lakes doesn't have formal Cut offs. The previous cut offs ranged from 86 to 95% and above.
- Great Lakes focusses on the complete profile of the Candidate like Academic scores, Written Test, Personal Interview and work experience if any.
- While CAT scores are important, over all track record is considered.
CAT Percentile Predictor
Predict your overall percentile now by using CAT 2019 Percentile Predictor tool
In order to obtain a seat in Great lakes chennai, a candidate must have a score of at least 85 and above in CAT. Admission process not only depends upon the CAT score but also the post academic performances also. The placement oppurtunities are very good but the fee structure is quite high. the college prefers students with past working experiences also.
Hope this helps
All the best