SakXham Garg 2 months ago

SakXham Gargs picture
SakXham GargLast Seen: 3 weeks 4 days agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2018Education Interest: LawEducation Level: Class 12

I want to change my course bca to bcom hon. Is it possible that i can change in cet ipu.

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Kritika Gupta

Kritika Gupta 2 months ago

Kritika Guptas picture
Kritika GuptaLast Seen: 1 month 3 weeks agoJoined on: 28-Mar-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello Sakxham, 

In the IPU CET form there is option for choosing multiple courses, if you have chosen B.Com as one of your choices there, then you are eligible to appear for the B.Com CET.  But if you have not entered that as an option and already submitted the CET form with only BCA as your choice then I'm afraid you cannot change to B. Com. The IPU correction window only allows correction in areas such as name, dob, address, etc. It won't allow you to change the CET you applied for.

Hope this helps :) 

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions