mam I prepared for neet but I got 350 marks and eamcet 11k rank and ipe 919 now which course I have to do for a good placement pls guide us
Recommended: Join NEET Crash Course to Improve Your Preparation Level & Strengthen Most Asked Concepts in NEET Start Now
Look for alternative career options other than MBBS/BDS
1. A student can look for alternative courses such as Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry, etc.
2. A PCB student can explore courses in Biology and Life- sciences, Health Management, etc.
3. A PCMB student can look at inter-disciplinary fields in Biology such as Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Genetic Engineering, etc.
4. A student can also opt for less known but rewarding careers in Pharmacy, Nursing, Clinical Psychology, Optometry, Radio Technology, Physiotherapy, Forensic Science, Medical Lab Technologist, etc.
5. With a boom in the health and nutrition industry, a student can also consider a career as a Nutritionist
6. If a student is persistent about a career in medicine, he/she can apply abroad as there are many internationally recognised universities oversees that offers amazing opportunities as well as exposure in medicine.
All the best!!!