which book I should choose for mbbs anatomy ,biochemistry and physiology which helps in cracking both professional exam and pg entrance exam also. here are my ideas anatomy-BD chaurasia for gross anatomy embryology and histology by I B singh Neuroanatomy by gp pal Grant's dissector manual
- Book by B. D Chaurasia .
- Human embryology by I.B. Singha.
- Textbook of Human Histology by Inderbir Singha
- Clinical Neuroanatomy by Vishram Singha.
- Netter Atlas.
- Dutta's Textbook of Anatomy, all Volumns.
- Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry.
- textbook of Biochemistry for Medical students, DM Vasudevan.
- S. K. Gupta Biochemistry for MBBS.
- Biochemistry. Stryer.
- Guyton and Hall. Text book of Medical Physiology.
- Text book of medical Physiology by G. K. Pal.
- Text book of medical Physiology. D. Venkatesh. H H Sudhakar.
Hope this will help you.