There are number of exams for bba course. There will be exams in national level or state level or university level. Some of the exams are as follows:
- AIMA UGAT conducted by All India Management Association
- SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
- IPU CET (IP University Common Entrance Test)
BBA course admission can also be done by lateral entry i.e, entry in second year offered by various universities.
Hope this hepls.
All the Best!
Hello dear student ,
according to your query I would like to tell you the names of the exams and the names of the colleges for which you can apply for this course by giving particular exams.
- to get admission in Christ University Bangalore you have to appear in Christ University entrance test
- to get admission in Bharati vidyapeeth deemed University Institute of Management and research New Delhi the exam conducted to get admission in this college for BBA is BVP CET
- Jamia millia islamia New Delhi, exam conducted is jmi entrance exam
- To get admission in New Delhi Institute of Management the exam conducted is IPU CET
- To take admission in symbiosis centre for management studies Pune you have to appear in SET conducted by the college only.
While for you for the help I am attaching a list of the colleges for BBA and names of the exams that you can appear in to get admission in that college . https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-bba-colleges-in-india
I hope this is helpful for you thank you and best wishes
Many top universities which offer BBA take admission through entrance tests and some of these universities are Narsee Monjee, Christ University etc. Generally the syllabus for these entrance exams is almost the same if you follow a set pattern then you can easily give exams for multiple universities, for your convenience i have attached the link to an article about top BBA colleges in India, https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-bba-colleges-in-india