Ece is far better than most courses at CCET
In Ece you'll get better jobs in offices in core or you can find job same as a CSC.
They have a unique placement cell
CCET would be a better choice than UIET, Hoshiarpur, in all the branches
Similarities between both the colleges:
- Both affiliated to Punjab University thereby follow its curriculum.
- Syllabus, Exams all undertaken by PU, thereby same.
- Number of branches offered are major 4 for both colleges.
Advantages CCET has over UIET, Hoshiarpur:
- Located in Chandigarh, all opportunities are easy to access. (CSIO labs, TBRL labs chandigarh etc ).
- Better faculty for all departments at CCET. (Newly appointed by UGC).
- Renowned techno-cultural fest-Apratim organised by CCET.
- Better extra curricular activities and clubs for over all personality development.
- Preparing for competitive exams is easier while living in a city which is an education hub.
As the trends say the ranks of the government colleges under JAC, Chandigarh are as follows:
- PEC University of Technology
- UIET , Chandigarh
- UICET,Chandigarh (Preference dependent)
- CCET, Chandigarh
- UIET, Hoshiarpur
- So, i suggest CCET