IET se EC ya JAYPEE se CS in BTech??
UPDATE: B.Tech applications open at Manipal Institute of Technology Apply Now
Hi Rajesh K Mishra!
I would like to mention here every aspect of both the colleges, so that you can decide which ever suits you.
Starting with IET:
- It is government college hence, fees is less.
- One of my friend is studying in IET, he told me that college is best for core branches and not bad for CS/IT/ECE.If you are planning to go for GATE or any other exam and will not be interested much in attending classes then it is best. No strict rule of attendance.
- Being in Lucknow and that to in isolated area, you won’t be getting much exposure.
- Private college, therefore academic fees is approx. double.
- In JSS there are no placements for core branches.Also, placements of CS/IT branch are deteriorating every year. Staff in not at all supportive.Strict rule of 75% attendance. Average placement is of 3 lakhs.
- Noida is close to Delhi.Hence, you can get opportunities for internships as well as a better exposure since Noida is a hub of various private engineering colleges and DU colleges are also in proximity.
If you are not having any financial issue then go for JSS otherwise IET.
Please upvote if this was helpful to you.
Thank you and good luck.
Scope of ECE is increasing every day as technology is developing rapidly.
Talking about mobile and communication technology now 5G has evolved with high data speed
Talking about semiconductor industry there will be huge requirement of electronics engineer's in coming years. As government has started it's step towards setting up semiconductor manufacturing company in India .
So the scope for ECE will increase very soon.
Hope this helps