I'm a literature student. This is the last semester of graduation degree BA (honrs) english. Now, am bit confused whether to opt for regular masters degree or do it from IGNOU. Also, m thinking of doing masters and b.ed simultaneously and getting one year experience from school. What is good?
You have many options to opt after completion of BA (hons). Yes, you can pursue B. Ed and MA together in the same year but one should be in regular mode and other in distance mode. Pursuing both B. Ed and MA together will help you in saving time as in two years you will be having a post-graduate degree and also have the most coveted teaching degree B.
Best Courses you can do after BA (hons):
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Masters/PG Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
Fields you can choose after BA (hons):
- Mass Communication
- Public Relations (PR)
- Marketing and Advertising
- Digital Marketing/Social Media Marketing
- Content Writing and Blogging
- Creative Writing
Hope this information helped you.
All The Best!!