what is fees structure of nsit, dtu for the students who come from financially weaker background ? Also I belong to sc category, is there any fees waiver for sc category students ?
Dear Aspirant,As you said you are from SC category and you are from financially weaker background.To be frank there is no scholarship programmes for sc candidates in NSIT, DTU.
But there is fee waiver scheme is present for the candidates whose family income is less than 4 lakhs per annum.In application form if you given your family income and if you gave an EWS category then you are eligible for the Tuition fee waiver scheme.
But you have submit your income certificate and EWS certificate given by your tahsildhar .EWS certificate means economically weaker sections the students whose family income is less than 8 lakhs per annum will be under EWS category but they will not get seat under any other category except EWS.
The Netaji subhas institute of technology, delhi NSIT offers NSIT merit scholarship irrespective of categories.Fee structure for NSIT is :-
- Tuition fee -50,000 per year.
- University fee-65,000 per year.
- Other fee-51,000 per year.
- Total annual fee is 1,66,000 per year.
Delhi technological university (DTU) scholarships for students are:-
- Scholarship 1- For B.Tech aspirants ,Merit based scholarship .
- Scholarship 2-scholarship for candidates in B.Tech civil engineering who have scored more than 8.0 SGPA and if there parents income is less than 5 lakhs per annum.
- Scholarship 3-merit scholarship for candidates beloning to sc/st/obc/minority category.
DTU fee structure for B.Tech in 2020 :-
- Tuition fee -1,14,500 per year.
- Other fee-75,500 per year.
- Total fee-1,90,000 per year.
For more details about NSIT please visit the given link :-
For more information about DTU please visit the link :-
For college prediction based on jee main rank please visit the given link :-
Try our college comparator for additional details :-
Hope the given information helpful to you,
Feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
All the very best!!