NIT Goa Admission Process 2021
NIT Goa Admissions
NIT Goa courses include B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD. NIR Goa B.Tech admission is offered on the basis Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) score. According to the NIT Goa admission process, M.Tech is offered through CCMT counselling on the basis of candidates score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). For NIT Goa PhD admission, candidates have to apply for the programme first through an online application process and have to appear and qualify in the national entrance examination which is GATE/CSI/NBHM or UGC-NET. NIT Goa admission procedure for all the courses are discussed here:
NIT Goa UG Admission
NIT Goa B.Tech Admission
- NIT Goa B.Tech admission will be done on the basis of performance in class 12th and Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
- Based on the marks scored in JEE Main, candidates have to register for JoSAA counselling process.
- While participating in JoSAA, candidates have to choose NIT Goa as one of their preferred colleges for admission.
- Final NIT Goa admission to B.Tech will be offered after choice filling, choice locking, document verification and fee payment process.
NIT Goa PG Admission
NIT Goa M.Tech Admission
- According to the admission process for M.Tech, candidates should qualify the Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Further, candidates qualifying GATE have to participate in the CCMT counselling that is conducted to admit students to M.Tech programmes.
- Candidates need to register themselves for CCMT counselling by providing GATE credentials, qualifying degrees certificates, personal details etc. and by paying the requisite registration fees.
- Candidates will have to select National Institute of Technology Goa as their first preference while doing the choice locking.
- Candidates will be offered NIT Goa M.Tech admission based on the counselling participation, choice locking, choice filling, document verification and payment of fees.
NIT Goa Admission Procedure for PhD Programme
NIT Goa PhD Admission
- Candidates should have a valid GATE score or should be CSIR/NBHM/UGC-NET qualified for NIT Goa admissions.
- Eligible candidates should fill an application form on the website of National Institute of Technology.
- Admission will be based on the performance in written tests followed by a personal interview conducted by the respective departments.
- Based on the marks scored by candidates in their written test and interview candidates will be shortlisted to be a further part of the NIT Goa admission procedure.
- Candidates will get admission to doctoral programmes after the successful verification of documents and payment of fees at National Institute of Technology Goa.
NIT Goa View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|01 Dec, 2020 - 12 Feb, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on March 13, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|13 Mar, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 08 Apr, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on May 8, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 06 May, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on June 5, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|21 May, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs for the candidates from India at NITs shall include the performance in the class 12/other Qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).