how good is MANIT Bhopal for b plan ? how is the placement?is it better than spa Bhopal and spa Vijayawada?
You learn and understand anything easily when you get similar environment around you. Both colleges are best and both are doing better in studies.
Though I'm pursuing B.Arch from MANIT Bhopal, I have different views in comparing both colleges.
MANIT Bhopal- Getting admission in NIT and getting NITian tag is always precious. But it's not enough to brace your career. College have some good faculties and rich alumni network which is always ready to help.
But I feel students of MANIT have less exposure towards architecture.
- One of main reasons may be we live with B.Tech students in hostels. I do agree they need less time to cover their course, they can cover their course in before night of end term exams. In comparison, B.Arch students get daily-weekly basis submissions. Some of architecture students complete their work on time but some try to take pleasure of wasting time as B.Tech students, which end up low quality output from them.
- Second, some faculties are reluctant to give up old teaching techniques. I do accept old techniques have their own importance but ultimately it consumes more and more time.
- Third, Architecture department presently organise less lecture sessions from field architects and other field experts. These sessions should increase to encourage young architect minds.
- Fourth, absence of common knowledge sharing platform of architecture department.
- Fifth, less cooperation and encouragement from department to students taking part in any competition.
SPA bhopal - As an outsider, I can say is that it may be new but have great potential to become better college in its field. College have only architects and planners which creates a good environment for field of study.
My final suggestion would be you must contact student of MANIT bhopal and SPA bhopal to get more idea.