should I choose nit Srinagar or nit Andhra Pradesh IAM from south India??
Here, are some of the points for both the universities which may help you in making a good decision.
A. NIT Srinagar:
1. It has a very good placements history where the figure is 100% in some of the departments and around 90% in others.
2. The weather in NIT Srinagar is just awesome.
3. The faculty and staff is also very good. The faculties are experienced as well.
4. The college also has fests and events.
Some, negative points may be related to the weather, area and climate etc. Which may not suit everyone.
B. NIT Andhra Pradesh:
1. The faculties are trained here as well and all of them have P.hds.
2. The campus is good (but not compared to Srinagar).
3. The College also has team which takes part in several events. Also, they have events in college as well.
4. Placements are also good and are increasing year by year as the university is new as compared to other NITs.
The negative points here are also related to area and the fact that Andhra Pradesh NIT is new considerably. The faculties here may not be that much experienced as compared to other but no doubt the College is becoming better and better day by day.
Overall, you can chose for any of the colleges considering the other factors like location and climate in mind. I would suggest you for NIT Andhra Pradesh as it will be near to your home town and also looking at other related factors. The college is also new as compared to other so it will give you an advantage as well.