hello, I'm a B.SC Geography honours student. I want to study Geology in my MSC. please suggest me some University where i can get Geology? and should i give CAT exam 2022?
These are some of the best colleges in India which offers M.Sc Geology course-
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Hansraj College, Delhi
- Maharaja's College, Ernakulam
- Government Holkar Science College, Indore
- St Xaviers College, Mumbai
- GCRJY Rajahmundry - Government College
- HP University Regional Centre, Dharamshala
- Government College, Narnaul
- Government Model Science College, Rewa
- Alagappa Government Arts College, Karaikudi
- MG Science Institute, Ahmedabad
- Government Autonomous PG College, Satna
- Dharanidhar Autonomous College, Keonjhar
- DBS PG College, Dehradun
- Government Rajeev Gandhi PG College, Mandsaur
- Gossner College, Ranchi
- DS Degree College, Aligarh
And regarding CAT exam, the minimum educational qualification needed to be eligible to sit in this exam is any bachelors degree with minimum 50% marks. So, yes you're eligible to appear in this exam.
Hope this information will help you.
CAT examination is not for the MSc course. Through the CAT examination, the admission to various MBA courses are provided.
If you wish to go for the MSc in Geology course, then you have to appear for various entrances. Now some of the top colleges in India offering the course of MSc in Geology are provided below:
For more college consider the link provided below:
For more information regarding Geology as a career, consider the link provided below:
For more information regarding CAT as a career, consider the link provided below:
I hope this helps. Wish you a great day!