I'll provide you with brief information regarding the college lifestyle and placements-
- Accredition: JIM Noida has been accredited by NBA, approved by AICTE and recognised by AIU. All three are recognitions which are important for an institute to achieve. There are 3 streams- PGDM General, PGDM Services Management and PGDM Marketing and all of them are AIU recognised.
- Faculty: For the qualification of the faculty instructors, you can visit the website. What I got to tell you is that the faculty is highly involved with the growth of the students. Starting from the course curriculum to the guidelines of the institute, everything is strictly followed. Mostly, all of them are pretty cool as a Professor; you'll get to learn from them and never get bored. They are really helpful when it comes to your biggest block "career choice" because half of us are confused with that.
- Class timings: They treat you like professionals and you will feel that. You get 10 minutes break after each class so that you get to prepare yourself for the next class or munch something in the canteen just for some break. You can clean up your head in the break time for the next class. The best thing about faculty is that they come to the class on time and leave on time, therefore they dont hijack your break.
- Hostel facility: Girls hostel is in the campus, whereas boys hostel is off the campus. Mess facility is good because you can have as many times as you want. Moreover, they have introduced Non-veg from 2016 session onwards. There is a Hostel committee who looks after the foof choices of the students. So if you like an item to be placed on the menu, gather a good number of students and place your request in front of the committee..
- Course curriculum: The faculty members sit with the industry experts to review the course curriculum and make changes according to the requirements of the industry. So you get to study fresh material going on in the world. Not just industry members, they also consult students about their choices in the course material. If some changes are suitable, they do that.
- Placements: Oh! The dreaded point! You might be looking for this point to get started as soon as possible. To be really frank, 100% placement is a myth. JIM offers a very good placement scene as compared to other management institutes in the nearby area. Average package can differ from year to year, but roughly it is around 5 lakhs per annum. Highest package depends on your calibre. Top recruiters are ING Bank, KPMG, E&Y, Whirlpool, Midcom,Zomato, Havells, Axis Bank, Copal Amba, Coca Cola, etc.
Hope this helps.
Know your Admission Chances for Colleges Accepting MAT score