Which College is Best For Computer Science: Bits Goa, Vit Vellore, Mit Manipal, Rvce Bangalore? (no fee problem)
Looking at the previous year records regarding fees, placement, college life and various other factors for Computer Science, I would suggest you to go for BITS Goa.
Let us look at some of the reason for BITS Goa-
Well, BITS Pilani Goa is that magnificent in terms of great Campus life, an amazing environment and a very very good institute.
It's not considered better as Top 5 IITs and BITS Pilani Pilani campus. But, that’s when Package and Campus age comes into action.
Umm.. remove these two things and see, it got
- A great Coding culture, hence an amazing GSOC score.
- The BITS system :
- O% attendance.
- No reservation.
- Open Electives Courses: you can do courses of any branch.
- You can go for Reverse dual in Phy, Chem, Maths, Eco or Bio.
- A very nice campus life with all clubs, departs and societies.
- In the top 10 beautiful Campus of India. (Well, this includes Non- Engineering colleges too.)
- Waves, the cultural fest in top 5 of Nation’s Fests.
- SPREE, is India’s largest Sports fest (Participants wise).
- Last and most important… It's a developing Institute and to race in that environment, where things are starting getting stabilized and improving a lot every semester is not explainable.
for more information, you can visit https://www.careers360.com/colleges/bits-pilani-goa-campus
you can also check-
Hope it was useful to you and your query was resolved.
Feel free to contact us for any queries.
All the best :)