Admission criterion for narsee monjee college of mgt studies, mumbai. top colleges for mba in india after iim, indore
Hope you are doing well.
At the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) in Mumbai, the School of Business Management offers all of the MBA programmes as well as other part-time, full-time, and specialised MBA programmes to students.
This college offers all of the necessary facilities and opportunities that a student could ever need. Everything, from the quality of the teaching to the qualifications of the faculty; from clubs and committees to sports and exposure; from festivals to the surrounding environment; is up to par with international standards. All of these amenities are a good value for the money.
Admission to the NMIMS SBM MBA programme is contingent on receiving a passing score on the NMAT by GMAC exam. Admissions to the courses are a two-step procedure that begins with an admission exam and ends with a Case Discussion and Personal Interview (CDPI) performed by the school after which students are admitted.
- Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 percent in the combined subjects
- Candidates must have a valid score in the NMAT/GMAT/GRE and qualify in the CD and PI rounds conducted by NMIMS in order to be considered for final selection.
Candidates must have mathematics at the PU or Class 12 or comparable level.
A minimum TOEFL score of 93 is required; an IELTS score of 7.0 or above is required, with minimum subsections scores.
- However, getting admitted to NMIMS requires at least a 50% score on the NMAT by GMAC, and for postgraduate studies, at least a 50% score on the Graduation exam is required.
- And if one is selected, one must go through the CD (Case Discussion) process before proceeding to the PI process (Personal Interview).
- After that, the third level is determined by academic achievement as well as applicable work experience.
For more details on NMIMS read this article by Careers360:
The top college for MBA in India after IIM Indore are:
- IIM Lucknow -NIRF Rank 7
- IIM Raipur,Chhattisgarh- NIRF Rank 15
- IIM Trichy- NIRF Rank 17
- IIM Udaipur- NIRF Rank 18
- IIM Ranchi- NIRF Rank 21
For more info on IIMs and best MBA programmes, read this article by Careers360:
The Indian Institutes of Management are primarily recognised for their MBA/PGP and Executive MBA programmes.
The top five IIMs — IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, and IIM Kozhikode – are consistently placed among the top B-schools in India in various rankings like as the Times Ranking, the Outlook Ranking, and others.
IIMs are also recognised among the top 100 best MBA colleges in the world on a worldwide scale.
Hope you got the answer to your question. Incase of any queries, feel free to question. Have a great day!